Thursday, January 20, 2005

Top 3 Blahgs of the Day:

3. The fact that my law school's website directory lists so few things under the name people actually use. E.g., the gym is listed as "health and fitness," jobs and/or employment opportunities is under "working at [the law school]," and I can't even find student health.

2. Those Mobile (Al.) Azealea Dancers or whatever they're called. Don't get me wrong: I liked Gone With the Wind as much as the next southern-born homo. But the pastel-colored antebellum dresses were a little over-the-top even for me. (Of course, it could have been the fact that former-Senate Majority leader Trent Lott spoke today, giving the day an added aura of barely latent racism.)

1. Terrorism, which has gotten my mother in such a tizzy that I had to promise her I was leaving the district for the day and going to stay with a friend in Maryland. Fun times.

No comments: